I’m obsessed to bake this Burnt cheesecake again but this time in cupcake size since I had baked one (Basque Burnt Cheesecake) just about 4 months ago and it was a six inch size round cake. I’ve made a few changes in this recipe with large eggs and extra cake flour. The baking temperature needed to be adjusted too as the cake is smaller. The end result is equally good as the first one, though a little out of shape and looked charred. As I said before, the top of the cake tastes like caramel and the texture is creamy. It has a rustic look and easy to make and I’m sure that every cheesecake lover should try to bake this Burnt Cheesecake at least once, in your home kitchen.
- 250 g cream cheese - room temperature
- 90 g caster sugar
- 125 g dairy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs - 70g each
- 20 g cake flour/plain flour - about 2 tbsps
- Lined muffin pan with 9 cupcake liners. Preheat oven to 160 deg C.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together at low speed. Gradually pour in whipping cream, beat till smooth at medium speed. Continue beating, add vanilla extract, mix well .Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Sift in flour and beat until smooth.
- Pour cheesecake batter into the cupcake liners and place in the oven middle rack.. Bake for about 40 minutes (@160 deg C) or the cake is set. Then set the oven on top grill 180 deg C and continue to bake the cake tops to darker brown almost burnt for about 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely. Then chill the cheesecake before consuming.
- 250克 乳酪芝士， 温室软化
- 90克 细砂糖
- 125克 动物性奶油
- 1茶匙 香草香精 （可不加）
- 3个 大鸡蛋 （约70克一粒）
- 20克 底筋面粉 （约2汤匙）
- 将乳酪糊倒入烤盘，放入预热烤箱160度（中层架上）烘烤约40分钟至凝固，然后将烤箱调到180度-上火继续烘烤蛋糕表面呈深棕色即可（约5 – 10 分钟）。