These chocolate cornflake cups are my last batch of goodies for the Chinese New Year which is just around the corner. These were made from leftover cornflakes after making the cookies (here). They are super simple and easy to make as no baking is required. All you need to do is just to melt the the chocolate and combine the cornflakes and honey and place them in paper cups. These cornflakes are so crispy, coated with chocolate and delicious with honey. They can be addictive and would definitely be a hit for anyone who likes cornflakes.
Chocolate Cornflakes Cups
- 100 g cornflakes - lightly crushed
- 120 g semi-sweet chocolate - or dark chocolate
- 50 g soft butter
- 1 tbsp honey - optional
- Chop chocolate to pieces and add together with butter in bowl in double boiler. Stir chocolate till melted and smooth. Add honey and stir till combined, too off heat and cool down a little.
- Dump in cornflakes and stir well.
- Spoon the cornflakes into mini paper cups and decorate with rainbow sprinkles. Chill chocolate cornflakes cups in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to set. Then store in an airtight container. They can stay crispy for weeks!
- 100克 玉米片，稍微压碎
- 50克 软牛油
- 彩色巧克力米，适量 – 点缀
3. 然后把混合好的巧克力玉米片放到准备好的小纸杯，之后在上面 撒些彩色巧克力米点缀，放进冰箱冷藏5分钟至凝固后就密封收藏。