Meat Floss Cupcakes 肉松杯子蛋糕
Chinese Lunar New Year is due in less than two weeks from now and I’m sure everyone who celebrate this New Year is already busy preparing and baking goodies, stocking up jars or containers of cookies. As for me, I love savoury sweet bakes and I had shared with you last year, Meat Floss Biscuits and Meat Floss Chiffon Cake. So this time around, I tried to bake some Meat Floss Cupcakes and I admit that the cottony soft meat floss top complements very well wth the spongy soft cake. This is a delicious easy recipe and it’s a quick bake too. They look pretty and presentable to serve to your guests at home or as a giveaway gift.
Meat Floss Biscuits 肉松饼干 & Meat Floss Chiffon Cake 肉松戚风蛋糕
Meat Floss Cupcakes
- 2 large eggs - used cold eggs
- 40 g caster sugar
- 60 g cake flour/plain flour
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 tsp corn oil
- 12 g fresh milk
- meat floss mix with some nori seaweed - for topping
- With an electric handheld mixer to whisk eggs to foamy and gradually add in caster sugar.
- Continue to whisk to thick and fluffy for about 3 minutes to double volume. Lower speed and continue to whisk to pale white.
- Sift in flour in two portions and fold well with a rubber spatula, followed by vanilla extract.
- Stir well milk and corn oil together and fold quickly into egg mixture.
- Then pour batter into 7 cupcake liners. Bake in preheat oven at 160 deg C (middle rack) for about 22 minutes and leave cakes to cool on wire rack.
- Spread some mayonnaise on top of cake and press it gently onto the meat floss to coat and serve.
肉松杯子蛋糕 Meat Floss Cupcakes
- 2个 大鸡蛋
- 40克 细砂糖
- 60克 低筋面粉或中筋面糊
- 1/4茶匙 香草精
- 1.5茶匙 粟米油
- 12克 牛奶 } 粟米油 + 牛奶混合均匀备用
- 做法 ：