Meat floss biscuits has been on my mind for quite some time and coincidentally a friend from Instagram had also asked whether I have this recipe to share. So here is the meat floss biscuits recipe that is a breeze to prepare and it turned out really delicious, savoury, crisp and fragrant. I’ve added some toasted black sesame seeds that compliment well and gave the biscuits an added aroma. These biscuits are so addictive that you would stretch out your hand for more. Definitely a keeper recipe to try at home.
Recipe/食谱 》》 Meat Floss Cupcakes 肉松杯子蛋糕
Meat Floss Biscuits
- 100 g soft butter - salted
- 75 g icing sugar - sifted
- 40 g egg (without shell) - lightly beaten
- 160 g plain flour - sifted
- 40 g meat floss - use chicken or pork
- 1.5 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine flour, salt, meat floss and black sesame seeds together in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat butter and icing sugar till pale white. Slowly add beaten egg into it and mix well.
- Add flour mixture in a few batches into egg mixture at low speed, mix well.
- Place the soft dough on a greased proof paper and shape to long length and roll it into a pole or square shape and roll it up. Then chill it for in the freezer for 45 minutes for the dough to harden for easier cutting. Cut dough into 0.5cm thick and place on baking tray (lined with parchment paper),
- Bake at preheated oven 180 deg C for about 20 minutes till golden brown.
- Leave biscuits to cool on baking pan and store in an airtight container.
- 100克 软牛油 （含盐）
- 75克 糖粉，过筛
- 40克 鸡蛋，打散 （不含壳）
- 160克中筋面粉， 过筛
- 40克 肉松 （鸡肉或猪肉松）
- 1.5汤匙 黑芝麻
- 1/4茶匙 盐
- 把拌匀的原料放在油纸上，裹成长方条或圆条，收进结冰库45分钟以便容易切割。用刀将冷冻面团切成片厚度约0.5cm, 排列於烤盘上(底部铺纸)。