2 Block Tofu (for deep frying)
150g Prawns – clean and deveined – cut to cubes, season with some salt, pepper and sesame oil
1 Whole egg and 1 egg yolk
3/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tbsp Corn flour
2-3 stalks Spring onion – cut small pieces
- Wrap tofu with muslin cloth and press out water from tofu by placing a heavy object on top for about 20 mins.
- Place tofu in a large bowl and mash tofu with a fork.
- Add prawns, eggs, salt and corn flour together with the tofu and mix well.
- Lastly add in the spring onion.
- Scoop tofu mixture with a spoon and drop into hot oil and deep fry until golden brown.