Mango season is here again and you can see mangoes everywhere, in the supermarkets and wet markets. Not only are they fragrant and sweet but cheap too. I love mangoes and just can’t wait to get more to satisfy my craving. Hence I made this quick and easy mango dessert which is truly very yummy. I think anyone who loves mangoes should give this recipe a try and won’t be disappointed. You don’t need to add pomelo or sago (recipe here). So you can save time by not soaking and boiling the sago. Just make a quick blend of coarsely chopped mango and orange juice in a few seconds as you want to have a feel of the mango pulp when eating. Then stir in a mango juice drink. I used Fruit Tree Fresh with added crunchy nata de coco. You can see how nice the mango pulp and bits of nata de coco floated when served with an extra topping of mango cubes. Definitely an after meal wonderful dessert to enjoy for everyone at home.
Easy Mango Dessert
- 600 g mango - skinned and chopped
- 300 ml orange juice - freshly squeezed
- 600 ml mango juice drink - I used Fruit Tree Fresh
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice - or to taste
- 300 ml ice water - optional
- extra mango cubes - from 2-3 fresh mangoes
- Blend 600ml mango and orange juice to together. Blend mango coarsely and not fine as you want to have a feel of the mango pulp when eating
- Then combine together with the mango juice drink and lemon juice with a hand whisk. Stir well and add ice water if you find the mixture is too sweet.
- Chill the mango dessert in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or more. To serve, top with mango cubes.
- This mango dessert can be kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
简易芒果甜品 Easy Mango Dessert
- 600毫升 芒果肉，切丁
- 300毫升 鲜榨橙汁
- 600毫升 芒果汁 （超市买包装的带有椰果）
- 1/2汤匙 柠檬汁或适量
- 300毫升 冰水 （可不放）
- 2-3个 芒果肉，切丁 （备用）