I grew up eating SCS butter. I love spreading the SCS butter on my toast as it is creamy, velvety and rich. My mum has always been using SCS butter whenever she bakes CNY cookies and until now, SCS butter is my top choice for all my bakes.
I used SCS butter to whip up my favourite Lemon Coconut Chia Seeds cake. A simple baked plain cake without frosting, is definitely not that rich and healthier to enjoy with your loved ones. A hint of desiccated coconut, lemon zest and some black chia seeds make this fluffy cake extra yummy! It is so simple to make the flavoured cake and stirring the mixture is a breeze and it takes less than 15 minutes to prepare and pop it into the oven to bake.
Good news for all of you, SCS is giving away 10 hampers worth $50 to 10 LUCKY WINNERS lucky winners (Singaporeans and Permanent Residents only). Contest ends this 30 September 2017 at 23:59.
All you have to do is:
- Simply like the SCS Dairy Singapore Facebook page and Anncoo Journal Facebook page. Take a screenshot to confirm you have liked the pages and post it in the comment box below on my Facebook page.
- You may leave your comment below or at my Facebook fanpage with your name and confirm that you have Liked SCS fanpage.
- Winners will be announced and contacted by SCS Dairy Singapore.
好消息！SCS Dairy Singapore 将会送出10份价值S$50新包装SCS牛油礼包给新加坡公民永久居民。抽奖活动截至日期为 09月30日2017，晚上2359点钟。
- 有兴趣参加抽奖者请到SCS Dairy Singapore，Facebook 这里– LIKE(按个赞)和我的Facebook 粉丝页– 这里 – Anncoo Journal – LIKE(按个赞). **（一定要在SCS Dairy Singapore，Facebook和我的粉丝页按赞才有资格参加抽奖活动）。也须拍下照片证明您已在SCS Dairy Singapore，Facebook点赞了，然后把照片放在我的Facebook粉丝页留言箱就可以了。
- 请留下您的名字在下面的留言箱，并且要说明您已经在SCS Dairy Singapore，Facebook按赞了。*为了方便Facebook 朋友参与抽奖活动，您也可以在我的facebook 粉丝页里留言。
- 被抽到SCS礼包的幸运儿将会收到SCS Dairy Singapore书面通知。
Good Luck Everyone! 祝大家好运！
Congratulations to the 10 Lucky Winners!!!
- Jennifer Chong Yun Ting
- Suzanna Lim
- Qinan Yang
- XinWei Yong
- Michelle Teh
- Mei Jiao
- Cecilia Mah
- Doreen Ning
- Joseph Ho Sin Soon
- MuiLuan Quek
Lemon and Coconut Cake
- 185 g SCS salted butter - soft to touch
- 165 g caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 lemon zest
- 2 tbsp organic black chia seeds - about 20g
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut - about 40g
- 185 g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 170 deg C. Line the base of a 8 inch cake pan.
- Beat butter and sugar at medium speed till white and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add black chia seeds, desiccated coconut and self raising flour in two portions into butter mixture. Gently fold well with a rubber spatula and pour in the remaining self raising flour.
- Lastly add the vanilla extract and lemon juice, fold batter well again.
- Pour batter into the prepared cake pan, smooth the top. Bake in the preheated oven for about 45-50 minutes or skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool in pan for 10 minutes and unmould cake from pan, place on wire rack to cool completely. Dust some icing sugar over cake before serving.
- 185克 软牛油 （含盐）- SCS牌子
- 165克 细砂糖
- 3个 大鸡蛋
- 2粒 柠檬皮屑
- 2汤匙 黑奇异籽 （约20克）
- 40克 干椰丝
- 185克 自发面粉
- 1茶匙 香草香精
- 2汤匙 柠檬汁