I’ve seen many bakers sharing their yummy looking No-Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake 2 to 3 months back on Facebook. So, after searching for the recipe online, I came to adapt the recipe from my good friend, Chris of Yummy Bakes. I’ve made some changes by making it in marble form with the Lotus Biscoff spread and cream cheese mixture with the crumbly base Lotus Biscoff cookies. You’ll get the true flavour of the spread in the layers between the cream cheese mixture. It’s a delightful dessert in every bite. If you are too lazy to do the marbling effect, you can just make the base with the cheese filling over it and after setting in the refrigerator, then spread the Lotus Biscoff Spread on top.
Lotus Biscoff has an unique caramelized taste with natural spices and cinnamon. No colours. No added flavours. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
No-Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
For the base
- 125 g Lotus Biscoff cookies
- 45 g melted butter
- 250 g cream cheese - room temperature
- 150 ml dairy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp icing sugar - sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 15 g gelatin powder + 4 tbsp water
- 180 g Lotus Biscoff Spread - or 200g
- Biscuit base - Grease the sides of a 6 inch removable cake pan and line the bottom with parchment paper. Crush biscuits with a rolling pin in a zip lock bag until they are like crumbs, then add melted butter and mix well. Pressing the biscuit crumbs with your hand at the bottom of the cake pan. Put the tin in the fridge for later use.
- Soak gelatin with 4 tablespoons of water in a heatproof bowl for about 2 minutes. Place the bowl over boiling water until gelatin dissolves, stir well, off heat (keep warm).
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until soft and smooth. In a separate bowl, whisk whipping cream to soft peaks. Gradually fold it into cheese cream mixture and mix well.
- Add some cream cheese mixture into melted gelatin and stir well. Then pour back to the remaining cream mixture and mix until combined. Then pass cream mixture through a strainer for a smoother texture.
- Place Lotus Biscoff spread under a bowl of warm water, stir till melted (at creamy & manageable stage).
- Divide the cream mixture into 5 portions and Lotus Biscoff spread into 4 portions. Scoop the cream mixture into the center of cake pan followed by Lotus Biscoff spread on top. Continue doing this until all the mixture has been used.
- Create feather patterns by inserting a skewer into the cream mixture in one direction and draw the skewer up the opposite way.
- Refrigerate the cake for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
- 125克 Lotus Biscoff 饼干
- 45克 融化牛油
- 250克 奶油芝士 (温室)
- 150克 动物性奶油
- 1 汤匙 糖粉，过筛
- 1 茶匙 香草香精
- 180-200克 Lotus Biscoff 涂抹酱
- 15克 鱼胶粉 + 4汤匙水 water
- 饼底 – 将饼干放入保鲜袋中，用擀面棍压碎饼干，然后在一个碗里用手把饼干碎与融化奶油抓匀，压入烤盘底部（6寸活动烤盘，底部铺纸傍边抹油），压平压紧。铺好饼干后，把蛋糕模放进冰箱备用。
- 鱼胶粉和水搅匀，浸泡2分钟，隔水加热致鱼胶粉完全融化，熄火。保温备用. （稍微待凉）.
- Lotus Biscoff 涂抹酱隔温水融化。
- 步骤6* 觉得做花纹太麻烦的话，可以直接把芝士馅料倒在饼干上，放入冰箱凝结后才抹上涂抹酱。