This is a simple looking but delicate No-Bake Peach cheesecake is a straight forward and quick to make recipe. Not much effort is required to assemble this sweet cool dessert as the refreshing jelly and peaches can be easily sandwiched between the two layers of no-bake cheesecake. This cheesecake is indeed delicious to indulge in especially in this scorching dry weather to impress your family and friends.
Here I’m honoured to collaborate with Singapore Share Food to share my No-Bake Peach Cheesecake recipe using Del Monte Fresh Cut Peach Halved, which has been featured on Share Food recently.
- 100 g digestive biscuits - grind biscuits coarsely in a blender
- 70 g melted butter
Cream cheese filling
- 17 g gelatin powder
- 200 ml peach syrup
- 500 g cream cheese - room temperature
- 150 g peach yogurt - or plain yogurt
- 60 g icing sugar - sifted
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 pcs halved peaches
- 200 ml peach syrup
- 100 ml water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp agar agar powder
- 3/4 tsp gelatin powder - 4 grams or use 5 grams (1tsp)
- 1 can halved peaches - drain well and reserve syrup
Prepare biscuit base
- Grease the sides of a 8 inch removable cake pan and line the bottom with parchment paper. Combine biscuit crumbs with melted butter. Pressing the biscuit crumbs with your hand at the bottom of the lined cake pan. Place the cake pan in the refrigerator for later use. **add a little more butter if you the biscuits is too dry**
Prepare the cream cheese
- soak gelatin with 50ml peach syrup (take from the 200ml) in a heatproof bowl for about 2 minutes. Place the bowl over boiling water until gelatin dissolves, stir well, off heat. Then combine with the remaining 150ml peach syrup and stir well again.
- Place all the cream cheese filling ingredients together with melted gelatin in the food processor, and blend mixture until smooth. Pour half of the cream cheese mixture into the prepared cake pan and place it in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to semi-set.
- Slice each peaches into 4 and set aside. In a small pot, boil peach filling ingredients together for 1 minute and stir well and cool down for about 2 minutes. While waiting for the jelly liquid to cool, place peach slices on top of cheesecake. **to make sure the jelly set properly, the jelly liquid must be boiled and stir for a longer time##
- While waiting for the jelly liquid to cool, place peach slices on top of cheesecake. Gently pour jelly liquid over and return pan to freezer for about 5 minutes until the jelly is set. Then pour remaining cream cheese mixture over the peach jelly and smooth the top with a scraper. Chill cheesecake in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours or overnight and decorate with peaches and plum.
OR use a easier method but must do it gently
Scrape the sides of the cheesecake with a hot knife and remove the pan ring. Cover the cheesecake with cling wrap and a cake board on top then upside down the cake and gently remove the cake pan base and turn it back with the help of another cake board.
- 饼底 （1个8寸蛋糕活动底盘，旁边抹油，底部铺纸）
- 100克 消化饼干，磨碎
- 70克 融化牛油
- 17克 鱼胶粉
- 200毫升 水蜜桃糖水
- 500克 奶油芝士，温室软化
- 150克 天然优格水蜜桃
- 60克 糖粉，过筛
- 1汤匙 柠檬汁
- 2瓣 水蜜桃
- 100毫升 水
- 1汤匙 细糖
- 3/4茶匙 鱼胶粉 （约4克或用5克 – 1茶匙）
- 1/2茶匙 菜燕粉
- 1罐 水蜜桃，沥干水分，保留糖水
- 饼底 – 把饼干料混合均匀，放入蛋糕盘内压实，放进冰箱，备用。**假如觉得饼干碎太干的话，就多加一定牛油**
- 芝士馅料 – 从200毫升拿出50毫升水蜜桃糖水及鱼胶粉（搅匀）浸泡2分钟，隔水加热致鱼胶粉完全融化，熄火。然后和剩余的150毫升水蜜桃糖水一起混合搅匀 （稍微待凉）。
- 水蜜桃馅料 – 把水蜜桃切成4瓣备用。将水蜜桃馅料倒入小锅中，搅至滚（约1分钟），熄火待凉约2分钟。(**煮水蜜桃液体时必须要搅煮久一点，要不然就很难凝固**）