This simple, decadent no-bake strawberry chocolate tart is so easy to make. It’s perfect for your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day or any special occasions. You can whip up this rich, chocolatey dessert without much effort as no electric mixer is required. It goes perfectly with a dollop of ice cream or cup of coffee. Besides strawberries, the chocolate tart also pairs well with any fresh berries, fruit or even chopped nuts if you prefer them. Definitely great to serve this pretty and sweet strawberry chocolate tart for your loved ones as an after meal dessert to enjoy. Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
No-Bake Strawberry Tart
- Biscuit crumbs
- 180 g Oreo （without cream）
- 85 g melted butter
- 150 g semi-sweet chocolate
- 200 g dairy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- fresh strawberries
- Crush cookies with a rolling pin in a zip lock bag until they are like crumbs, then add the butter and mix well. Pressing the biscuit crumbs with your hand at the bottom and the sides of the tart pan. Chill until required.
- Place chocolate pieces in a bowl. Bring whipping cream under medium heat to light boil. Then pour hot cream over chocolate pieces and stir until dissolved and smooth with a hand whisk. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Pour chocolate cream into tart pan and top with fresh strawberries.
- Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours or overnight and dust with icing sugar or snow powder before serving.
- 180 克 奥利奥饼干 （把忌廉刮掉才称出180克的饼干）
- 85 克 融化牛油
- 150 克 半甜巧克力
- 200 克 谈奶油（动物性奶油）
- 1 茶匙 香草香精
- 将巧克力粒放入碗中备用。 用中火煮谈奶油微滚，熄火。然后倒在巧克力上搅至顺滑。加入香精再搅匀。