This Oven baked Baked Peach and Berry Pancake is healthy and very delicious. It’s a great way to start your day with this pancake for your breakfast. The custard like pancake is not too sweet and tastes perfect with a burst of peaches, berries and lemon zest. The mixing is pretty easy and in less than 10 minutes you can send the pancake to the oven while you can relax with a cup of coffee or tea and morning chat with your family. Best to serve this oven baked peach and berry pancake warm with a drizzle of golden syrup or honey. Enjoy!
Oven Baked Peach and Berry Pancake
- 1/2 tbsp soft butter - for greasing
- 40 g almond meal (ground almond)
- 1 tbsp golden syrup or honey
- 2 large eggs - lightly beaten
- 1 lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 70 ml soy almond milk or use fresh milk
- 2 halved peaches (canned peaches) - sliced into quarters
- 180 g mixed berries - blueberries & strawberries
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C and grease a 8 inch baking dish with melted butter.
- Put the almond meal, golden syrup, eggs, lemon zest and vanilla extract in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Gradually pour in the milk and continue to stir the mixture till smooth. Place the sliced peaches and berries in the baking dish and pour the batter over the top.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until puffed and golden. Add more berries on top with drizzle of golden syrup or honey before serving.
- 1/2汤匙 软牛油抹在烤盘上
- 40克 杏仁粉
- 1汤匙 黄金糖浆或蜂蜜也可以
- 2个 大鸡蛋
- 1粒 柠檬皮屑
- 1/2茶匙 香草香精
- 70毫升 杏仁豆奶或牛奶
- 2半 罐头装水蜜桃，半粒切成4片。
- 180克 蓝莓和草莓