This water chestnut sweet soup is a very comforting Chinese dessert and can be ready within 30 minutes or even less. It can be served hot or cold especially in our hot humid weather. The natural sweetness and the crunch of the fresh water chestnut and egg drop with goji berries is a perfect combo for this healthy and nutritious dessert. Moreover, it is also very economical to make this yummy sweet soup at home as an after meal dessert.
- In a pot, boil water, rock sugar and pandan leaves till sugar dissolved.
- Add in the chopped water chestnuts and goji berries, simmer at medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the water chestnut flour liquid and keep stirring to boil.
- Lastly drizzle in the beaten egg white and keep stirring with a fork and off heat.
- Can be served hot or chilled.
- 做法简单! 清甜又爽口，是不可多得的健康甜品
- 12粒 新鲜马蹄，削皮剁碎或拍碎
- 100克 冰糖或适量
- 3片 香兰叶，打结
- 1汤匙 枸杞
- 2汤匙 马蹄粉 + 2汤匙水 – 勾芡用
- 1粒 蛋白或全蛋 – 打撒