Ingredients: makes 15
1 Green apple, peeled and chopped into small pieces
10g Lemon juice
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
250g Soft butter
180g Fresh milk
375g Self-raising flour mix with 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Coat chopped apple with lemon juice and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
In mixing bowl, add lightly beaten eggs, butter and sugar, then mix until light and fluffy.
- Add milk and self-raising flour, mix until light and creamy.
- Add spiced apple and stir through mixture with a spatula.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the paper cups, sprinkle some cinnomon on top and bake for about 35 mins.
kitchen note: can add 1 more apple with 1/2 tsp cinnamon if prefer
Recipe adapted from – Favourite Cupcakes and Cheesecakes – PAGE ONE (Recipe has been modified)