class="at-above-post addthis_tool" data-url="https://www.anncoojournal.com/cheese-brownies_09/">
- In a pot warm milk and melt butter together (do not boil) then add vanilla extract and transfer to a large bowl.
- Combine eggs and sugar together, mix well and pour into the milk mixture, use hand whisk to stir till sugar dissolved.
- Sift plain flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together and pour into the milk mixture and stir until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a lined 9″ square cake tin.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar together at low speed,gradually add in whipping cream and vanilla extract ~beat until creamy, add in egg yolk and beat until smooth.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture on to the brownies, use fork gently stir to create a swirling pattern.
- Bake at pre-heated oven at 160C for 50 mins and lower temperature to 140C for another 10 mins. (note: place cake tin at lower rack in the oven)
- Remove cake tin from oven and leave cheese brownies to cool.