I love to make quiches that are versatile and quick to prepare where I can add any ingredients that I happen to have on hand. A quiche is perfect to serve at any time of the day, and works well as a snack or light meal. So, for this savoury quiche with a crustless base, I spreaded the base with breadcrumbs and added leftover bacon, broccoli, chicken, cherry tomatoes and onion along with milk and cheddar cheese in the filling. There are a number of delicious combinations that you can try (ham, seafood, spinach, etc) ! I hope you’ll try this recipe and enjoy it as much as I do.
Delicious crustless quiche perfect to serve at anytime of the day!
- 50 g bacon cut to strips
- 1 large onion shredded
- 50 g brocolli cut into florets
- 100 g cooked chicken breast meat cut into cubes
- 10 small cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 4 large eggs
- 200 g fresh milk
- 1/2 tbsp garlic chopped
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 100 g shredded cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese
- Fry onion till soft with some oil and dish up. Using the frying pan without adding oil, fry bacon strips to crisp and dish up onto kitchen paper to absorb excess oil, set aside.
- Grease a 22cm baking dish with butter and dust with breadcrumbs.
- Arrange onion, bacon, chicken cubes, tomatoes, broccoli and cheedar cheese over base with dash of pepper.
- Combine eggs and milk together in a measuring cup with chopped garlic and salt. Pour over bacon mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven (middle rack) at 180 deg C for about 40 minutes to eggs are just set and golden. Serve hot or cold.
- 50克 培根，切条状
- 1粒 大洋葱， 切丝
- 50克 西兰花， 切小
- 100克 熟鸡胸肉，切丁
- 10粒 樱桃番茄
- 2汤匙 面包糠
- 4粒 大鸡蛋
- 200克 牛奶
- 1/2汤匙 蒜蓉
- 1/8茶匙 盐
- 100克 车打芝士（碎条）或莫扎里拉奶酪丝