It was a last minute decision over the last weekend to make this refreshing Guava Pineapple Jelly as an after meal dessert. Since I have Guava juice sitting in the refrigerator for a few days already, thought is a good idea to quickly use it to make a jelly dessert with a can of pineapple cubes. The jelly turned out pretty and had a nice fragrance of guava with a sweet bite of pineapple cube. A perfect combination indeed!
Guava Pineapple Jelly
- 1000 ml guava juice
- 5 tbsp caster sugar about 80g
- 1 pkt konnyakua powder 10g
- 1/2 tsp agar agar powder
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 can pineapple cubes drain well, reserve syrup
- Drop one piece of pineapple cube into each mould and set aside.
- Pour the pineapple syrup into a measuring cup and fill up with guava juice to 1000 ml.
- Pour liquid mixture into a pot, then add sugar and agar agar powder, stir well.
- Turn on heat and add konnyaku powder, stir liquid to boil and lower heat to medium, continue to stir for another 3 minutes. Off heat, add lime juice and stir liquid again for another 1-2 minutes.
- Pour liquid mixture into the prepared mould. Leave jelly to cool and set in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or when ready to serve.
把冰箱里的番石榴果汁和凤梨丁结合在一起做成果冻。颜色很美还很香，口感也很不错，QQ的 … 重要是把果汁解决掉! 😀
- 1000毫升 番石榴果汁
- 5汤匙 白糖， 约80克
- 1包 果冻粉
- 1/2茶匙 菜燕粉
- 1汤匙 s酸柑汁
- 1罐 凤梨丁，沥干保留凤梨糖水