This refreshing and citrusy pineapple jelly is quick to make. It’s perfect for cooling off on a hot day and to serve this dessert to your family at home. Just blend the pineapple pieces with water then into the pot to boil, add in the sugar, gelatin and lemon juice. Just a little note that you need to adjust the sugar and lemon juice to taste as the pineapple that you bought may be sweeter or more sour. Sounds easy, right?
Perfect to serve this pineapple jelly to your family at home
- 500 g pineapple from one whole pineapple
- 400 ml water``
- 100 g caster sugar or to taste
- 25 g gelatin powder soak with 3 tbsp water
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice or to taste
- Cut pineapple to small pieces and place together with water into a blender and blend to fine.
- Then pour pineapple juice mixture and sugar into a pot and stir mixture at medium heat till almost boil.
- Drop in soaked gelatin and continue to stir mixture to a boil. Off heat and add lemon juice, stir well again.
- Pour pineapple juice mixture into serving glasses and let cooled. Then chill in the refrigerator to for a few hours to set. Top up with some pineapple cubes and blueberries (optional) before serving.
- 500克 凤梨 （用一粒凤梨）
- 400克 清水
- 100克 细砂糖或适量
- 25克 鱼胶粉 （吉利丁粉）+ 3汤匙水浸泡
- 2-3汤匙 柠檬汁或适量