class="at-above-post addthis_tool" data-url="https://www.anncoojournal.com/hiyayakko-japanese-cold-tofu/">
- 1 block Silken tofu
- 1 small stalk Spring onion, thinly sliced
- some fresh grated ginger and dried shaved bonito
- Japanese soy sauce (Kikkomann)
- Remove excess liquid from the block tofu and plate. Store block tofu in the fridge until it is ready to use. Drain excess water from the tofu that had accumulated in the dish and cut into 6 equal pieces.
- Place the tofu on a serving bowl or plate and top with spring onion, grated ginger and bonito.
- Drizzle with soy sauce, about a ¼ teaspoon to each piece of tofu or to your taste. Serve immediately.