Here is the recipe adapted from 珊言慧语 & Joceline
Ingredients ~ makes 8
125g Melted Butter
3 Large eggs, lightly beaten
120g Self raising flour
100g Natural yoghurt
60g Dried mixed fruit + 20g dried cranberries + 1 tbsp rum (mix together)
1 tbsp Rum
1 tsp Vanilla extra
- Mix the mixed fruit and dried cranberries with 1 tbsp rum and set aside for 30 minutes or longer.
- In a large bowl, mix well melted butter and sugar together then add beaten eggs, natural yoghurt, rum and vanilla extract ~ mix well with a hand whisk.
- Sieve in self raising flour, mix well and sprinkle some flour onto dried mixed fruit and fold in with a rubber spatula (do not over mix).
- Spoon mixture to muffin cups or liners to 3/4 full and sprinkle extra mixed fruit on top.
- Bake at preheated oven at 180C for 20-25 mins or skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.