Don’t waste! Spread the blueberry paste onto a slice of bread 把挤干的蓝莓渣涂在面包上一起吃~就不会浪费了！
- Biscuit base
- 80g digestive biscuit crumbs (crush biscuits by hand)
- 40g melted butter
- 150g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 75g caster sugar
- ¾ tbsp lemon juice or to taste
- 60ml wate & ½tbsp (about 6g) gelatin (for topping use)
Cream cheese filling
- 250g cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 85g icing sugar, sifted
- 200g greek yogurt or natural yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or to taste
- 3 tbsp bluberry puree
- 12g gelatin powder + 2 tbsp water, soaked for 2 mins
- Biscuit base - Grease the sides of a 6 inch removable cake pan and line the bottom with parchment paper. Combine biscuit crumbs with melted butter. Pressing the biscuit crumbs with your hand at the bottom of the lined cake pan. Place the cake pan in the refrigerator for later use.
- Blueberry puree - Place blueberries and sugar into a small pot. Roughly mash blueberries with a rubber spatula or spoon. Add ¾ tbsp lemon juice and bring to boil over medium heat, stir constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 7-8 minutes. Press blueberries through a strainer to extract as much liquid as possible, set aside to cool.
- Cream cheese filling - Melt soaked gelatin under double boiler.
- Place all the cream cheese filling ingredients together with melted gelatin in the food processor and blend until smooth. Pour cream cheese filling into the prepared cake pan and place it in the refrigerator to set for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Topping - Combine the remaining blueberry puree (about 110g), lemon juice and 60ml water together in a small pot. Sprinkle ½ tbsp gelatin powder over it and bring to boil at medium low heat. Stir constantly until gelatin melted and set aside to cool. Then gently pour over cold cheesecake. Chill the cake for another hour before serving.
- 上层 – 将剩下的蓝莓酱（约110克）, 柠檬汁和60毫升水一起放入小锅中。撒入1/2汤匙鱼胶粉，以中小火煮滚，烹煮中要不停的搅拌致鱼胶粉融化，待凉。然后慢慢倒在以凝固的芝士蛋糕上。再度置冰箱冷藏1个小时即可享用。