class="at-above-post addthis_tool" data-url="https://www.anncoojournal.com/orange-pudding_28/">
- Soak 2 tbsp gelatine powder with 5 tbsp water.
- Lightly beat egg yolks combine with orange juice and lemon juice together and pass through a sieve, leave aside.
- In a pot, boil fresh milk, whipping cream, orange zest, sugar and agar agar together, stirring mixture all the time till liquid almost boil and add in gelatine and bring to boil again.
- Remove pot from heat, pour in orange juice mixture and stir well.
- Then add in orange flavour, cointreau and orange colouring, stir well again.
- Pour mixture into prepared mould or cups.
- Leave mould or cups in fridge for about one hour to set.