125ml Chicken broth
2 tbsp White wine
200g Butter brussel sprouts
1-2 slices Bacon – cut strips
15 pcs Baby potatoes (skinned)
- Divide loin pork into 4 portions. Each portion cut into 3-4 slices. Season loin pork with 2 tsp light soy sauce, 2 tsp corn flour and a dash of pepper. Put loin pork in fridge for later use.
- Boil baby potatoes for 10 mins or just cooked. Cut into half after potatoes cooled down.
- Blanch brussel sprouts in boiling water with some salt and oil for about 5 mins or till tender and put under running water, drain and cut brussel sprouts into half.
- Heat some butter in pan, saute potatoes until browned, sprinkle some salt, pepper and dried basil leaves, stir well and dish up.
- Lightly fry bacon for few mins and add brussel sprouts with 20g butter into it, saute for another few mins and dish up.
- Heat some olive oil in pan, cook pork in batches, until browned on both sides and just cooked through. Dish up and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add chicken broth and water together, bring to boil and lower fire, add 2 tbsp white wine and simmer for 5 mins.
- Stir in 30g butter until melted, check salt level ~ add some salt if needed.
- Thicken sauce with 2 tsp corn flour and 3 tsp water.
- On serving plate, add rice with cooked pork slices, baby potatoes, brussel sprouts with bacon at the side. Drizzle some chicken sauce over pork slices.