Pear Galette 香梨挞
When you’re running out of time and have no idea what to bake for an afternoon tea, do consider this Pear Galette or Pear Tart. This is a very simple recipe consisting of some almond meal with some apricot jam as the filling. Other than pears, you can also replace with apples if you prefer. The sweet aroma of the sliced pear together with the flaky crust are enough to make your family fall in love with this deceptively tasty treat.
The sweet aroma of the sliced pear together with the flaky crust are enough to make your family fall in love with this deceptively tasty treat.
- 2 sheets Frozen puff pastry - thaw pastry in fridge before use
- 8 tsp apricot jam
- 8 tsp almond meal - ground almond
- 2-3 pears - peeled, cored and sliced
- natural raw sugar to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the pastry into require size and place on the lined baking paper.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of the apricot jam on each square, leaving 1.5 cm border. Sprinkle the ground almond over jam.
- Arrange the sliced pear on the top and sprinkle with raw sugar. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the pastry is puffed and golden. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe? I would love to see it!Mention @ann_journal or tag #ann_journal!
Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts by following >> Anncoo Journal!
- 2大片 冷冻酥皮 （在冰箱冷藏室下解冻）
- 4茶匙 杏脯果酱
- 4茶匙 杏仁粉
- 2-3个 香梨，去核去皮，切片
- 涂上一茶匙果酱在每一片小酥皮上，周围留出1.5cm的宽度。 然后撒上大约1茶匙杏仁粉在果酱上。
I would love to try a piece, looks really good!
This tart looks so yummy and appealing!
c'est toujours un plaisir de déguster cette merveille
This is why I love to keep a package of frozen pastry in the freezer. The tart looks beautiful and tempting!
Ann, I am not a fan of fruits but I thinks this is a very nice way to eat pears!