Here is the recipe
- Remove shell and vein from prawns then cut to cubes not too small. Season with some pepper and salt.
- Combine the batter ingredients together in a measuring cup and blend into a smooth texture paste.
- Add enough oil (I used canola oil) for shallow frying with two drops of sesame oil in wok.
- In a medium bowl add some prawn cubes, grated carrot and shredded together. Then add about 2-3 tbsp of batter (not too thick) into the prawn mixture with some coriander leaves or spring onion.
- Drop the coated prawn mixture in small portion into hot oil gently with a fork and spoon and shallow fry till golden brown. Dish up and drain oil well.
- Serve Prawn Fritters with dipping sauce (here) or Mayo sauce mix with some mustard into it.