500g Chicken wings (mid joint) or chicken thigh
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Light soy sauce
1/2 tsp Chicken powder (no MSG added)
1/2 tsp Sesame oil
1/2 tsp Corn flour
1/2 tbsp Cooking wine
15g Salted fish
3-5 pcs Mushroom – soak till soft and cut pieces
Some shredded chilli and ginger
- Season chicken mid joint with seasoning for at least 1 hour or more.
- Cut salted fish to small cubes and shallow fry till crispy.
- Put chicken mid joint in steaming bowl and spread salted fish on top.
- Follow by mushroom, chilli and ginger.
- Steam at high fire for 30 mins.