Steamed Chicken Wings with Salted Fish咸鱼粒蒸鸡翅
500g Chicken wings (mid joint) or chicken thigh
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Light soy sauce
1/2 tsp Chicken powder (no MSG added)
1/2 tsp Sesame oil
1/2 tsp Corn flour
1/2 tbsp Cooking wine
15g Salted fish
3-5 pcs Mushroom – soak till soft and cut pieces
Some shredded chilli and ginger
- Season chicken mid joint with seasoning for at least 1 hour or more.
- Cut salted fish to small cubes and shallow fry till crispy.
- Put chicken mid joint in steaming bowl and spread salted fish on top.
- Follow by mushroom, chilli and ginger.
- Steam at high fire for 30 mins.
Thanks for visiting.
Your chicken wing dish looks delicious.
Yes, remember to add chinese sausage,taste better.
Have you tried 三杯鸡，排骨饭, 臭豆腐 in Taiwan? These are my favourite.
Drooling, I think this must be very nice.
I had claypot chicken with salted fish during my last trip to Taiwan one year ago, I missed this dish so much, I always tell myself to do it one day but till now I haven't put it into action.
Thank you for your info. There are many Italian restaurant here,so I think can be find in the menu.
To answer your question, orzo is an Italian pasta in the shape of rice. If you can't find it in your market I will be happy to mail you some.