Have you ever thought of cooked rice can be made into pudding without flour (gluten free) in Asian fusion? It’s so easy to make this fuss free tasted like custard Steamed Rice Pudding as long as you have white rice leftover after your meal. Just blend the cold cooked rice with only a few ingredients together, then pass it through a sieve. Then place the pudding in the steamer for about 10-12 minutes of steaming and leave to cool. Chill the steamed rice pudding in the refrigerator and you’ll get a yummy smooth dessert to serve at anytime of the day.
Steamed Rice Pudding
- 100 g cold cooked rice
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 220 ml fresh milk - unsweetened soya milk or almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend all the ingredients together to smooth.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve and stir well, then pour into small glasses.
- Steam for about 10-12 minutes to set. Allow the pudding to cool down before chilling the refrigerator for a few hours.
- You may dust with some cocoa powder or brown sugar over the pudding before serving. **this is optional**
- 100克 冷饭
- 2个 鸡蛋
- 3汤匙 黄糖
- 1/4茶匙 盐
- 220毫升 牛奶，无糖豆奶或杏仁奶
- 1/2茶匙 香草香精