2 stalks Spring onion – cut finely
1 large Cucumber – Shredded finely
400-600g You Mian 幼面 (Thin noodle)
- Boil a pot of water, add in about 1 tbsp cooking oil. Add You Mian 幼面, use a pair of chopsticks to loosen it. Cook for about 3-4 mins. Dish up and put under running water for about 30 seconds and drain dry.
- Kitchen note: Cook the sauce first and then You Mian 幼面 later.
3 tbsp Tian Mian Jiang 甜面酱 (Sweetened Soybean Paste)
1 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
1/2 tbsp Sugar
1 1/2 tsp Light soy sauce
1/2 tsp Pepper
1/2 tbsp Sesame oil
300ml Chicken broth
- Heat about 2 tbsp cooking oil in wok, fry garlic and ginger till aromatic, add in mushrooms and fry well.
- Then add in minced pork, fry well and add about 2 tbsp Chinese cooking wine.
- Add all the seasonings into minced pork mixtures, stir fry awhile and pour in 300ml chicken broth and 250ml mushroom water.
- Let it boil and simmer for about 15 mins at low fire, then add in thickening – 1/2 tbsp potato starch with 2 tbsp water.
- When serve, put You Mian 幼面 on serving plate, add minced pork with sauce on it together with shredded cucumber and spring onion on top.