I made these bacon egg toast cups for breakfast. They are super easy to make at home and suitable for a whole family as they are served in individual portions. These toasted bread cups baked in a muffin pan are crusty with the salty bacon and runny egg and you can bake it longer for a well done egg. Definitely a keeper recipe to feed a crowd or a grab to go.
Bacon Egg Toast Cups
- 6 slices fresh white bread
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 eggs
- Slightly pan fry the bacon for a few minutes but not crisp. Dish up bacon on kitchen paper to absorb the oil.
- Preheat oven to 190 deg C. Grease muffin pan with butter and set aside.
- Trim off crust bread and cut the bread half diagonally. Then flatten the bread with a rolling pin.
- Place 2 halves bread in each muffin cup and press tightly down around the cup (make sure there is no gap). Lay one bacon slice in circle in the bread cups and slip one cracked egg into each cup with a dash of salt and pepper on top.
- Pop the muffin pan into the preheated oven and bake for abut 20 minutes or 2-3 minutes longer if you want a well done or less for runny egg.
- Run a knife to loosen the cups and serve immediately.
- 6片 土司
- 6片 培根
- 6个 鸡蛋