To Mom with Love
150g Chocolate biscuits (grinded)
150g Melted butter
- Grease and line a 9″ cake tin.
- Mix chocolate biscuits and melted butter together. Use hand to mix and form it to a dough.
- Press biscuits mixture at the base of the cake tin.
- Put it in the fridge for later use.
Cream Cheese Ingredients:
100g Icing sugar
7pcs Gelatine leaf
2 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice & lemon zest from 1 lemon
400g Whipped cream
Pitted dark sweet cherry
- Soak gelatine leaf into cold water, squeeze excess water and transfer to a double boiler till gelatine leaf melted.
- Whip 400g fresh cream till peak form and put it in fridge for later use.
- Beat cream cheese, icing sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest together till thick and slowly pour in melted gelatine and mix well.
- Use a hand whisk to fold in the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour half the cream cheese mixture to the biscuit tin and place pitted dark sweet cherry on it.
- Add in the balance cream cheese mixture, use a scraper to even the cream cheese surface.