1-1.2 kg Fish Head (whole)
5-6 slices Ginger
1 pkt Red Curry Paste (Dancing Chef)
2 pcs Lady finger – cut slant
1 pc Eggplant- cut slant
2 Tomatoes – cut wedges
2 sprig Curry leaves
1 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Chilli paste (optional)
150ml Coconut milk (Heng Guan brand)
- Clean and wash the fish head then use kitchen towel to pat dry.
- Season with some salt and pepper.
- Grease plate with little corn oil and put fish head on it with slice ginger.
- Steam at high fire for 5 minutes.
- Heat some cooking oil in wok.
- Add Red Curry Paste and curry leaves, fry for a few minutes.
- Add water and bring to boil.
- Add in fish head and vegetable, cover and simmer at medium fire for about 7 minutes.
- Lastly add in coconut milk, 1 tsp salt and bring to boil again.
- Remove from heat.