- Heat instant coffee powder, sugar and milk together until instant coffee powder and sugar dissolved.
- Add chocolate and margarine. Cook until they melted. Remove from heat and leave it to cool.
- Then add vanilla extract and natural yoghurt and mix well with a hand whisk.
- Add sifted flour, baking soda and baking powder in 2 to 3 additon. Mix well with a wooden spoon or hand whisk to form a smooth and thick batter..
- Spoon into greased mould or muffin pan to ¾ full and smooth out the batter with a spatula knife or the back of a spoon.
- Bake at preheated oven 180 degrees C for about 20 - 25 mins or a skewer inserted in the center of the cake comes clean.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 5 mins before inverting on a cooling rack.
Ganache cream can be kept in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 weeks.
Please refer here for ganache cream recipe.