These healthy tuna muffin cups are the easiest to make for a quick breakfast or afternoon snack. It’s a low carb and low-calorie savory muffin that everyone at home will definitely love eating. The tuna muffin cups are a little cheesy with shredded spinach. Some breadcrumbs are sprinkled at the base, so that the muffin cups can be easily removed from the pan without much fuss after baking.
If you’re new to my blog and would like to receive new post update and never miss a recipe, please subscribe with your email address at follow.it (the subscribe box is at the sidebar or click at the following >> Anncoo Journal below the recipe). ~~ Thank you!
You may like this 您或许会喜欢 ~ (recipe/食谱) ~ Crustless Quiche 乳蛋饼
Healthy Tuna Muffin Cups
- 1 canned tuna - in oil or water
- 20 g baby spinach
- 5 large eggs
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- mozzarella shredded cheese
- cherry tomatoes
- dash of pepper
- bread crumbs
- Drain away the oil from the tuna, set aside.
- Crack eggs into cup or bowl and lightly beaten. Add parmesan cheese and stir well. Add milk with salt and pepper, stir well again.
- Grease muffin pan with oil. Sprinkle some bread crumbs at the bottom of the pan. Add a layer of shredded spinach over it. Then distribute tuna evenly in each muffin cup with another layer of shredded spinach.
- Finally top with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and dash of pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven at 185 degrees C for about 20 minutes or till the top golden brown.
- 健康玛芬杯 Healthy Tuna Muffin Cups
- 1罐 金鲳鱼（ 吞拿鱼）-（油或水份）
- 20克 小菠菜，切丝
- 5个 大鸡蛋
- 3汤匙 巴马干酪
- 1/4杯 牛奶
- 1/2茶匙 盐