Steamed Egg Tofu with Minced Pork 肉末鸡蛋豆腐
This Steamed Egg Tofu topped with minced pork is a healthy, low carb and high protein dish that everyone should try to cook at home. The plus point is it takes minimum effort to cook this delicious dish for your family to enjoy. The three main key ingredients are eggs, tofu and minced pork. The soft and tender egg tofu paired well with the savoury minced pork that is so perfect to go with a bowl of hot rice.
Steamed Egg Tofu with Minced Pork ~ perfect to go with a bowl of hot rice
If you’re new to my blog and would like to receive new post update and never miss a recipe, please subscribe with your email address at follow.it (the subscribe box is at the sidebar or click at the following >> Anncoo Journal below the recipe). ~~ Thank you!
Steamed Egg Tofu with Minced Pork
- 300 g tofu - 1 block
- 120 g egg - 2 large eggs with shell
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 180 g warm water - 160g water + 20g hot water
- 1/2 tbsp spring onion - chopped
- 120 g minced pork (ground pork)
- 1/2 tbsp cooking wine - hua tiao chew
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch - plus 1tsp water, mix well
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Boil a pot of water to boiling point, off heat and set aside. Remove tofu from box and place in a bowl, set aside. In another bowl, lightly beat eggs together with warm water with a fork.
- Drain excess water from the tofu and mash it with a fork or masher. Strain the egg mixture directly over the mashed tofu and stir well. Remove bubbles with a spoon, then drop in chopped spring onion and stir well again.
- Remove bubbles with a spoon and cover steaming bowl or plate with an aluminium foil or cling wrap. Prick some holes with a skewer to release hot air when steaming. Steam egg tofu at medium low heat for about 15 minutes to set.
- While steaming the egg tofu, cook the minced pork. Mix seasoning into a small bowl except cooking wine, cornstarch solution and sesame oil.
- Heat up pan with some oil. Fry the minced pork for a while, add 1/2 tbsp cooking wine and continue fry pork to cook, about a minute. Then add seasoning and fry for another minute and drizzle in the cornstarch solution to thicken the sauce.
- Lastly add sesame oil and a dash of pepper. Stir mixture well again and off heat.
- Pour cooked pork over egg tofu and garnish with some chopped spring onion. Serve hot immediately.
- 肉末鸡蛋豆腐 Steamed Egg Tofu with Minced Pork
- 1 盒 豆腐 （300克）
- 2个 大鸡蛋 （约120克不带壳）
- 1/2茶匙 盐
- 180克 温水 （160克水+20克热水）
- 1/2汤匙 葱粒 （可不放）
- 120克 肉碎（绞肉）
- 1/2汤匙 花调酒
- 1茶匙 耗油
- 1/4茶匙 砂糖
- 1/2茶匙 酱请
- 1/2茶匙 黑酱油
- 1 汤匙 水
- 1/2茶匙 玉米淀粉+1茶匙 水，混匀
- 1/2茶匙 麻油
- 预先烧开蒸笼的水，然后熄火备用。从盒子取出豆腐放入碗中，备用。 在另一个碗把鸡蛋和温水混在一起，用叉子轻轻的搅拌均匀。
- 期间就可以炒肉末了。将调味料 （除了花雕酒，淀粉水和麻油之外）混合在一起。
- 加热 炒锅放入少许油，倒入肉末炒几下，放入1/2汤匙花调酒，再翻炒至熟，约一分钟。加入调味料，再翻炒均匀，约一分钟，然后倒入淀粉水搅拌至浓稠即可。