112g Whipping cream (millac)
37g Orange juice & one orange zest
300g Bitter chocolate converture
12g Orange flavour
- Melt butter and add bitter chocolate converture, stir well and leave aside.
- Boil whipping cream, orange juice, orange zest and sugar together then pour to the chocolate, use a hand whisk to mix well and leave aside for later use.
- 400g Semi sweet dark chocolate
- 100g Valrhona 66% chocolate
- Chop the chocolate into pieces and melt the chocolate in double boiler.
- Pour 1st layer of melted chocolate on the mould. Overturn the mould and use a spatula or spoon to knock the side of the mould, to let go the air in the mould and excess chocolate.
- Turn the mould over and use scraper to scrape away the extra chocolate. Let it set in refrigerator for awhile and repeat the procedure the 2nd time.
- Put the filling chocolate in a piping bag and pipe into the chocolate mould case and use another piping bag with melted chocolate to pipe on top of the filling.
- Chilled the orange chocolate praline for few mins before un-mould.