500g Yam (with skin removed)
500g Pumpkin (with skin and seeds removed)
200-300ml Thick coconut milk
3 pcs Pandan leaves
2 litres Water
2 tbsp each Rice flour and water for thickening
1. Cut yam and pumpkin into pieces. Steam for about 20 mins.
2. Blend steamed yam and pumpkin with 1 litre water.
3. Boil 1 litre water with sugar and pandan leaves.
4. Once it boils, add in blended pumpkin and yam. Once mixture boils again, add in coconut
milk, followed by rice flour mixed with a little water. Let it boil once more.
5. This dessert can be served hot or cold.
Source: Got this recipe from newspaper cutting….yummy!