Salmon with White Sauce
2 pcs Fresh Salmon
some Broccoli and carrot – blanched
1/2 tbsp Dill-cut short
1 tbsp Garlic-chopped
1 tsp Ginger-chopped
150g Chicken stock (1/2 tbsp concentrated chicken stock add 150g milk)
1/2 tbsp Corn flour
- Add some olive oil in wok, saute ginger and garlic.
- Add in chicken stock and corn flour, stir till boil and add some white cooking wine.
- Add in some dill into sauce, stir well and put aside.
- Season salmon with some pepper and salt.
- Pan fry salmon with dill for few minutes (sprinkle some white cooking wine on it) at both sides or till cooked. (do not overcook salmon, otherwise salmon meat will becomes dry)
- Dish up on serving plate with some rice.
- Garnish with broccoli and carrots with white sauce.
this look yummy, will try it out one day:)