Here is the recipe – serves 6
150g Ground meat (beef, chicken or pork)
1 1/2 tbsp Plain flour
1 bottle (737g) Prego Traditional sauce (here) or any flavor you like
1 1/2 tbsp Olive oil
1 Large onion – chopped
2 tbsp Garlic – chopped
2 tbsp White cooking wine (optional)
1/4 – 1 tsp Salt
- Cook spaghetti after you prepared the sauce.
- In a frying pan, combine butter and olive oil at low heat until butter melted, add onion and garlic and sauté until aromatic at medium heat..
- Add in ground meat and white cooking wine, stir fry meat till cooked then sprinkle plain flour on it, mix well and add some ground black pepper into it.
- Lastly pour in the Prego sauce and water, stir well (add 250ml water first, if you find the sauce is too sour add a little more water into it) and add salt to taste. Let it boil and simmer for 10 minutes at low heat.
- Meanwhile cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package. Drain well and add to the sauce in a deep size bowl, toss gently to combine and place pasta on serving plate. Pasta must be served hot.
- When serving sprinkle on parmensan cheese, dried basil leaves or parsley on top of pasta if preferred.