120g Icing sugar
1tsp Vanilla essence
Beat the above till creamy. Add in 2 tbsp milk and 1 tbsp lemon juice – mix well and set aside.
80g Walnut (grinded)
400g Cake flour
1 tsp Baking powder
400g Ripe banana – mashed
1tsp Baking soda
1 tbsp SP
- Use high speed to beat the banana ingredients till thick and fluffy.
- Lower speed add in eggs, one at a time and mix well.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture.
- Lastly use a hand whisk to fold in the butter until well combined.
- Pour batter in a 8″ lined square tin.
- Bake at pre-heated oven at 170C for about 50 – 60 mins.