This blueberry banana loaf cake was a hit with everyone at home. It is moist, soft and delicious, bursting with blueberries in every bite. Personally I love to serve it warm and enjoy with a cup of tea. It’s another quick, easy and healthy recipe; just stir the ingredients together. Remember to use overripe bananas as they’ll add more flavour to this cake. Definitely a keeper recipe!
- 265g self-raising flour
- 40g plain flour
- 120g brown sugar
- 180g mashed overripe banana
- 100ml fresh milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 50g melted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 punnets fresh blueberries (about 250g)
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C. Line one 9 x5 inch loaf pan. Line the base and sides with baking paper or use 3 small loaf cases 7 x 4 inch, set aside.
- Sift self-raising flour and plain flour together into a large bowl. Stir in sugar.
- Combine the mashed banana, milk, egg, butter and vanilla into another bowl.
- Add the banana mixture and blueberries into the flour mixture and fold well till combined with a rubber spatula. Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the surface.
- Bake in oven for 55-60 minutes (for 9 x 5 inch loaf pan) or 40 minutes for 3 small loaves or until skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
recipe adapted from herewith adjustments
- 很健康一个食谱 – 內層濕潤鬆軟； 有香蕉的香气，再搭配新鲜蓝莓的鲜甜 – 赞！
- 265克 自发面粉
- 40克 中筋面粉
- 120克 赤砂糖
- 180克 香蕉，要熟透的，压烂
- 100毫升 牛奶
- 2个 大鸡蛋，稍微打撒
- 50克 融化牛油
- 2茶匙 香草香精
- 2盒 鲜蓝莓 （约250克）
- 预热烤箱至摄氏180度。 准备一个长方形烤盘9×5寸铺上烘焙纸，让纸的边缘高过烤模侧壁，或用3个小摸纸盘7×4寸，备用。
- 送入预热后的烤箱，烘烤55-60分钟 （9×5寸烤盘）或40分钟 （3个小纸盘）或用牙签插入蛋糕中间，取出牙签干净说明烤好了。