Here is the recipe (serves 4)
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Put carrots and potatoes in microwave till just cooked and drain.
- Pat chicken thighs dry with kitchen towel and rub with mixed seasoning.
- Heat olive oil in a flat frying pan and sear chicken thighs with the skin facing down until golden brown. Flip chicken thighs and sear the other side for 1-2 mins. (I made extra chicken wings with the same seasoning) Dish up and set aside.
- Using the same pan place carrots and potatoes in it, sprinkle some cajun seasoning and pepper on it. Fry till aromatic.
- Poke a small knife into chicken thigh skins to create little openings and stuff with garlic and rosemary.
- Put chicken thighs, chicken wings, carrots and potatoes in a baking tray or pan, pour the remaining olive oil from frying pan. Bake in oven for about 20 mins or fully cooked.
- Serve immediately.