This healthy refreshing Chrysanthemum Goji Berry Jelly has a sweet fragrance with the combination of dried chrysanthemum flowers, goji berries and red dates. It can be made ahead of time and best to serve chilled as an after meal dessert. To make the jelly cute looking and elegant like a white button in the center, just boil some coconut milk and fresh milk with agar agar powder and sugar. Then pour the white liquid in a mini muffin pan to set in the refrigerator. For boiling the chrysanthemum goji berry tea (with agar agar powder) is also very easy and quick, it can be done in less than 10 minutes. Then just combine the white button jelly and the nutritious tea together and let it sit in the refrigerator until when you’re ready to serve.
Chrysanthemum Goji Berry Jelly ~ can be made ahead of time and best to serve chilled as an after meal dessert.
If you’re new to my blog and would like to receive new post update and never miss a recipe, please subscribe with your email address at follow.it (the subscribe box is at the sidebar or click at the following >> Anncoo Journal below the recipe). ~~ Thank you!
Chrysanthemum Goji Berry Jelly
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 100 ml fresh milk
- 40 g caster sugar
- 4 g agar agar powder (1.5 tsp) - or kanten powder
chrysanthemum goji berry jelly
- 800 ml water
- 20 g dried chrysanthemum flowers
- 1/2 tbsp goji berries
- 15 g red dates - cut to half
- 100 g rock sugar
- 6 g agar agar powder (2 tsp) - or kanten powder
- Place coconut milk, fresh milk, sugar and agar agar powder in a small pot. Using a hand whisk to stir well mixture at low heat to boil. Keep stirring until the mixture for 2 about minutes and off heat and continue to stir for another minute.
- Pour milk liquid into mini muffin pan and place in the refrigerator to chill for later use.
- Rinse chrysanthemum flowers, goji berries and red dates together 2-3 times and strain. Then place them into pot with 800ml water to a boil and simmer at low heat with lid covered for 15 minutes.
- Strain chrysanthemum mixture through a sieve and keep 550ml liquid in the pot. Add rock sugar and agar agar powder, keep stirring until the sugar dissolved at medium heat for about two minutes, off heat. Continue stir chrysanthemum liquid for another minute.
- Remove milk jelly from muffin pan. Gently scratch the white jelly with a sharp knife. This will make the jellies stick together.
- Pour some chrysanthemum liquid in mould and place milk jelly in the center. Then fill up the mould with the remaining chrysanthemum liquid.
- Place the jelly mould back to the refrigerator and chill for a few hours or until when it is ready to serve.
- 100毫升 椰奶
- 100毫升 牛奶
- 40克 细砂糖
- 4克 菜燕粉 1.5茶匙 （可用寒天粉）
- 800毫升 水
- 20克 菊花干
- 1/2汤匙 枸纪
- 15克 红枣，切半
- 100克 冰糖
- 6克 菜燕粉 2茶匙 （可用寒天粉）