Coca-Cola chicken wings used to be a popular home-cooked dish in Southern China, and many food bloggers have tried this to make this dish using their own versions of the recipe. Needing just a few simple ingredients these chicken wings are tender and smooth after being marinated in Coca-Cola, until thickened and sticky. This gives the dish its’ sweet caramelized flavour. It’s a delicious, finger licking good recipe that I hope you’ll try at home.
- 800g chicken wings or mid joint/drumsticks
- 4 slices ginger
- 2 stalks spring onion, cut to section
- 2 chillies, seeded (optional)
- 1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine (hua tiao jiu)
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 can coca cola (300ml)
- Heat up wok with 2 tbsp oil and fry ginger, chillies and spring onion till aromatic. Add in chicken wings and fry both sides till brown.
- Add in seasoning, bring to a boil and simmer at medium heat for about 20 minutes (do not cover the chicken with lid), turning the wings occasionally. Then turn to high heat again and boil the sauce to thicken and sticky. Dish up and serve immediately.
- 800克 鸡翅膀或中翅/鸡腿也可以
- 4片 姜
- 2棵 葱，切段
- 2条 辣椒 （可不放）
- 1汤匙 花雕酒
- 2汤匙 黑酱油
- 3汤匙 酱请
- 1罐 可乐（300毫升）
- 超级简单的可乐鸡翅超级，色泽艳丽，鸡翅嫩滑，真的很美味！大家也试试看吧 ~