Here is the recipe
- Preheat Oven to 165C. Grease two (6 inches) Gugelhupf pans with butter and dust flour evenly, knock out the excess flour or spray Non-Stick Spray evenly in pan, set aside.
- Beat butter, vanilla extract and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add in eggs, one at a time until combined. Transfer to large bowl.
- Fold in sifted flours and yogurt, in two batches with a rubber spatula.
- Lastly add in dried cranberries and walnuts and fold well.
- Spread mixture into pan, bang pan on table twice to settle the content. and bake for about 45-50 minutes or till the skewer comes out clean.
- Leave cake to cool in pan for 20 minutes and remove cake then place on to rack to cool completely.