If you love to have egg for your breakfast, you may also like to try this savoury light and fluffy baked egg whites with the egg yolk nestled on top. The egg white is puffy too with a mixture of fried bacon and parmesan cheese, just like biting into a cloud!
- 2 large eggs
- 20g bacon
- 5-10g cheese powder (parmesan cheese)
- salt and pepper
- Cut bacon into small pieces and fry till browned, dish up onto a kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
- Separate egg yolks and whites. Whisk egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff peak form.
- Sift in cheese powder and fold gently. Then roughly fold in bacon pieces. The egg white will deflate if over folded.
- Divide the egg white mixtures into 2 cloud. Make a deep well in the center with the back of a spoon. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes at 200 deg C.
- Remove from the oven and gently drop an egg yolk into each cloud. Season with little salt and a dash of black pepper on top. Return to the oven and continue to bake for another 3 minutes and ready to serve.
- 2个 大鸡蛋
- 20克 培根
- 5-10克 芝士粉 （帕馬森芝士粉）
A quick breakfast to start the day 😀