600g Tau Kwa “Beancurd” (豆干) – cut to slices
1/2 tbsp Garlic – chopped
2 tbsp Garlic chilli sauce (蒜蓉辣椒酱)
1/2 tbsp Oyster sauce
25g Silver anchovy (丁香鱼)
1 stalk Spring onion – cut to 2″ length
- In a non stick pan, use little oil to pan fry tau kwa till golden brown and leave aside.
- Add little oil to fry chopped garlic and add in garlic chilli sauce with some water from the 100ml.
- Add in tau kwa, stir fry with the garlic chilli sauce follow by the oyster sauce and balance water.
- Continue to stir fry till the water almost dries up, switch off fire.
- Put in the silver anchovy and spring onion, mix well and serve.