Mangoes are in season now and you can see them everywhere. I always eat a lot of mangoes during this season and I also love to use them in my bakes as well as in my desserts. For this healthy and easy mango pudding, preparation is a breeze with only a few ingredients put together. I actually made this yummy cold dessert twice within a week. The pudding is fragrant, sweet and soft and as the mango, being the key ingredient which is sweet, you may add a little more sugar if you have got a sweet tooth. This lovely dessert can be prepared two days ahead. Enjoy!
Healthy and Easy Mango Pudding
- 3 large mangoes
- 1/2 - 1 cup orange juice juice drink or freshly squeezed juice
- 4 tbsp caster sugar or to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp gelatin powder (about 11g), soak with 1 tbsp of water
- 200 ml fresh milk
- 1 tbsp caster sugar or to taste
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp gelatin powder soak with 1/2 tbsp of water
- Cut 2 mangoes into pieces and place in a blender, puree to fine.
- Place the mango puree into a measuring cup and top it up with orange juice to 600 grams or 600ml and stir well with the lemon juice and sugar. (I used orange juice drink with no sugar added)
- Dissolve the soak gelatin under double boiler, then pour the melted gelatin into the mango puree. Keep stirring the mixture for about a minute and pour into serving cups to 3/4 full. Then place the mango jelly in the refrigerator to chill for about 1 hour or the top is a little firm to touch.
- Place the milk, sugar and vanilla extract together in a small pot at low heat (lightly boiled) and stir the sugar till dissolved. Drop the soaked gelatin into the milk liquid and stir well again till gelatin melted and leave to cool.
- Take the mango jelly out from the refrigerator and pour the a layer of milk liquid on top. Then place the jelly back into the refrigerator to chill till set, for at least 2 hours or longer.
- Lastly, cut half of the mango and puree to fine. Cut another half of the mango to cubes. Spoon some mango puree on top of jelly with mango cubes before serving.
- 健康又好吃的芒果果冻，滿滿都是香浓的芒果香味和甜味,赞! 你们也试试看吧！
- 3个 芒果
- 1/2 – 1杯 橙汁，可用橙果汁或鲜橙汁
- 4汤匙 细糖 （约50克）或适量
- 1汤匙 柠檬汁
- 1汤匙 鱼胶粉（吉利丁粉），约11克+ 1汤匙水，浸泡
- 200毫升 牛奶
- 1汤匙 细糖或适量
- 1/2茶匙 香草香精
- 2茶匙 鱼胶粉（吉利丁粉）+ 1/2汤匙水，浸泡
- 白色部分- 牛奶，糖及香精一起放入小锅中，用小火煮至微滚及糖融化。加入浸泡好的鱼胶粉，搅拌均匀至融化即可；待凉。