I’m sure many of you love Tomato Salsa. Salsa goes well with many things, you can serve them as salad, as a dip for chips or even pair it with grilled chicken or fish as side dish. Salsa can be made easily at home with cheap ingredients. Here is a very refreshing, healthy and lovely Mango Tomato Salsa on bread toast that you may like to try for an afternoon snack. Besides mango, you can also use avocado, kiwi fruit or pineapple too.
- 3 large Tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- 1 large Mango, diced
- 1-2 small shallots, chop finely
- 1 stalk Coriander, chop the leaves finely
- a pinch of salt
- 5-7 Green limes or to your taste
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and squeeze lime juice over it and stir well. You may like to add a few drops of tabasco hot sauce or some finely chopped red chilli for an extra kick.
- Refrigerate for few hours before serving.
- 3颗 大番茄，去籽，切丁
- 1粒 大芒果，去核，切丁
- 1-2粒 小红葱头，切细
- 1颗 芫荽，切细
- 5-6粒 青柠汁或适量