150g Chocolate biscuits
50g Cashew nuts
1tbsp Icing sugar
125g Melted butter
Grease and line a 9″ cake tin.
Grind the biscuits and cashew nuts (not too fine) and mix it in a bowl with icing sugar. Add in melted butter. Use hand to mix and form it to a dough.
Press biscuits mixture at the base of the cake tin. Put in fridge for later use.
375g Cream Cheese
80g Icing sugar-sifted
2 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
100ml Condensed milk (5 tbsp)
1/2 tbsp Chocolate paste
7 pcs Gelatine leaf
300g Whipped cream
- Soak gelatine leaf in ice water till soft, lightly squeeze excess water and then transfer to a double boiler.
- Whip up fresh cream till peak form. if fresh cream is not ready to use, put it in the fridge.
- Beat cream cheese, icing sugar and condensed milk till thick and smooth.
- Add in dissolved gelatine, mix with a hand whisk and add lemon juice and follow by the whipped cream and mix well.
- Divide cream cheese mixture into two portions. Add chocolate paste into one portion and mix well.
- Add one scoop of plain cream cheese to the biscuit tin follow by chocolate cream cheese. Repeat the step alternately.
- Do not press the cream cheese mixture. Slightly shake the biscuit tin.
- Use fork or knife to create patterns.
- Put it in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.