Marble Cheesecake (non-bake)
150g Chocolate biscuits
50g Cashew nuts
1tbsp Icing sugar
125g Melted butter
Grease and line a 9″ cake tin.
Grind the biscuits and cashew nuts (not too fine) and mix it in a bowl with icing sugar. Add in melted butter. Use hand to mix and form it to a dough.
Press biscuits mixture at the base of the cake tin. Put in fridge for later use.
375g Cream Cheese
80g Icing sugar-sifted
2 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
100ml Condensed milk (5 tbsp)
1/2 tbsp Chocolate paste
7 pcs Gelatine leaf
300g Whipped cream
- Soak gelatine leaf in ice water till soft, lightly squeeze excess water and then transfer to a double boiler.
- Whip up fresh cream till peak form. if fresh cream is not ready to use, put it in the fridge.
- Beat cream cheese, icing sugar and condensed milk till thick and smooth.
- Add in dissolved gelatine, mix with a hand whisk and add lemon juice and follow by the whipped cream and mix well.
- Divide cream cheese mixture into two portions. Add chocolate paste into one portion and mix well.
- Add one scoop of plain cream cheese to the biscuit tin follow by chocolate cream cheese. Repeat the step alternately.
- Do not press the cream cheese mixture. Slightly shake the biscuit tin.
- Use fork or knife to create patterns.
- Put it in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
May I know how to make the choc paste? Thank you very much!
Hi Mickey, You can buy a small bottle of chocolate paste from the baking ingredients shop. Can also use any other flavour you like (green tea, strawberry … )
I tried making the recipe but my cake turned out to be so short : (
not tall and lovely like yours!
May I know what could have gone wrong? Was it the whipped cream? ( I whipped whipping cream). Thanks.
Hi CC, The cake wasn’t very tall, about 2.5 inches high. Can you show me a pic of your cake on my facebook fanpage?
Ann, can i substitute the choc paste with something else for example choc powder? If yes how much should I use then?
Actually you can use 1 tbsp melted chocolate mix with the plain cheese and mix well. Tastes better than cocoa powder.
Noted, Thanks Ann for taking your time to solve my quiz..
7leaves of gelatin equal to how many gram of gelatin powder?
I'd like to have a try on your marble cheesecake, may i tag you in my facebook's picture for the recipe adapted from your blog?
You can use 15g gelatin powder instead.
Sure you can tag me on fb and link to this post.
Thanks for trying my recipes
Thanks for reply, 15g gelatin powder + 45g water?
Yes, soak the gelatin powder in the water for few minutes and melt in double boiler.
Thanks Ann Ann.. 😛
Looking forward for your baking post soon!!
Thanks Mary. I'm sure you can make this too. Have a try 🙂
That's such a beautiful cheesecake. I'm sure falling in love with it. I love all those swirls…..so beautiful.
Thank you Rita, have a nice weekend too 🙂
Wow…I love the marbling. Looks great!
I love non-baked cheesecake!
Have a good weekend. 🙂
Thank you for your compliment 🙂
This one very easy to make, you can try it too.
This cake looks so professionally made ! 你真本事，蛋糕好漂亮哦 !