Since I had bought a huge bag of lemons recently, here is another easy to follow recipe with lemon fragrant and can be sent into the oven after a few minutes of mixing. These simple plain Mini Lemon Yogurt Cakes are not only cute in mini sizes, they’re tender and soft too. You can feel the crusty top with each bite especially when served warm. In fact the mini cake will go in 2 bites! Great to serve as tea cake at any time of the day.
These mini lemon yogurt cakes can be also baked in small cupcake liners if you don’t have the flower mould. 小蛋糕不用摸具也可以放入小纸杯烘烤。
If you’re new to my blog and would like to receive new post update and never miss a recipe, please subscribe with your email address at follow.it (the subscribe box is at the sidebar or click at the following >> Anncoo Journal below the recipe). ~~ Thank you!
Mini Lemon Yogurt Cakes
- 3 large eggs
- 75 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon zest
- 100 g natural yogurt - Greek yogurt
- 30 g corn oil
- 120 g cake flour or plain flour - sifted
- Preheat oven at 150 deg C. Grease flower mould pan (or muffin pan) with butter and dust with some flour and shake out excess, set aside.
- In a cup, blend natural yogurt and corn oil thoroughly to smooth.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla extract at high speed till thick and fluffy, for about 5 minutes.
- Sieve flour the second time into the egg mixture together with lemon zest until combined at low speed for about 30 seconds. Then use a rubber spatula to fold well the batter.
- Stir the batter again before pouring it into mould to almost full and and gently tap the pan on table top to release air bubbles.
- Then bake in the preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes till golden brown or skewer inserted in the cake comes out clean.
- Release the small cakes from flower mould pan or muffin pan once it is out of the oven.
- 3个 大鸡蛋
- 75克 细砂糖
- 1茶匙 香草香精
- 1/2汤匙 柠檬汁
- 1粒 柠檬皮屑
- 100克 酸奶 （希腊酸奶）
- 30克 玉米油
- 120克 低筋面粉/中筋面粉，过筛