class="at-above-post addthis_tool" data-url="https://www.anncoojournal.com/pineapple-slice_5805/">
- Beat butter, sugar, pineapple jam and lemon juice until light and creamy (about 5 mins).
- Slowly add in eggs, one at a time.
- Scrape bottom of the mixing bowl and continue beating at low speed, then gradually add flour into it and stop machine.
- Use spatula to fold the batter well and pour it into a prepared 8″ lined cake tin tray.
- Sprinkle crumble evenly over the batter and bake at pre-heated oven 170C for about 30 mins.